At Spire Cheshire Hospital we offer a choice of qualified and highly experienced consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeons providing you with sound advice and offering the latest techniques.
All our surgeons are on the specialist register of the General Medical Council and are registered with British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS). This means you can be sure you’ll receive expert care from your first consultation to your last follow-up appointment, with your surgeon of choice.
New Look, New You
Call 01925 215 029 for more information
Some of the cosmetic procedures we offer at Spire Cheshire Hospital
- Cosmetic breast surgery including enlargement, reduction, reconstruction or uplift
- Body re-shaping including liposuction, abdominoplasty - tummy tuck, arm reduction, thigh and buttock lift, labial reduction
- Facial enhancement surgry including mini face lift, face lift, rhinoplasty - nose re-shaping, eyelid surgery, brow lift, ear pinning, Silhouette Soft® non-surgical thread face lift
- Anti-wrinkle treatments by injection
- Reba non-surgical cosmetic clinic
We also have a number of patients, that have had cosmetic surgery at Spire Cheshire Hospital, who are more than happy to speak to you about their experience. If you would like to contact a former cosmetic patient please complete the form on the right hand side of this page and remember to include the procedure you are interested in.
After your consultant appointment, we can provide you with a fixed price for your cosmetic procedure which will include all aspects of your treatment.