At Cardiff's Premier Private Hospital our outpatient service and day case surgery unit provides expertise and high quality care for all patients with conditions of the eye. Treatment is usually quick and simple allowing many patients to return home on the same day.
We offer rapid access to our ophthalmology specialists
All our surgeons have extensive experience of general ophthalmology and also have their own areas of specialist interest, including paediatrics, medical retina, cornea, glaucoma, ocular motility and vitreoretinal.
This clinic enables our ophthalmologists to diagnose and treat a wide range of common eye conditions and diseases. Patients are treated by prescribing medications or performing surgical procedures.
A list of the most common conditions we diagnose are:
- corneal disease
- vitreous and retinal problems (such as diabetic retinopathy)
- age related macular degeneration
- eye position and movement disorders (squints)
- oculoplastic disorders (drooping eyelids, lid cysts, out turning and in turning eyelid)
- lacrimal / tear duct disorders
For further service information call 029 2073 5515 or complete the form on the right-hand side of this page.