Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, is pleased to introduce a new treatment for back conditions, Balloon Kyphoplasty. The minimally invasive procedure can play a useful role in the treatment of painful vertebral compression fractures.
To read more about Balloon Kyphoplasty please click here
Balloon Kyphoplasty, performed by consultant Dr Nick Higgins offers both pain relief and an additional advantage of realigning the spinal column and therefore, regaining a substantial amount of height to the once fractured vertebra.
Advantages of Balloon Kyphoplasty:
- The procedure is performed by consultant Dr Nick Higgins
- It is a minimally-invasive technique which is suitable for patients of all ages
- Patients are admitted as a daycase - you may go home the same day
- You may experience immediate restoration of height
- Treatment can reduce the risk of further spinal fractures
For further details contact our Customer Services Advisors on 01223 266 929 or for referrals please call 01223 266 990