If you have private medical insurance or are a self-funding patient you can be seen at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital by Mr Antony Riddick.
Mr Antony Riddick self-funding fees
Initial consultation £210
Follow up consultation £140
Outpatient appointments available at the following location:
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
30 New Road, Impington, Cambridge, CB24 9EL
About Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital
The Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital sees over 50,000 patients a year has 68 beds, 5 theatres (3 with ultra clean airflow for orthopaedic surgery) , a dedicated endoscopy suite, a state of the art physiotherapy centre, full on-site imaging including MRI and CT scanners, 2 treatment rooms and 22 consulting rooms. The hospital provides a comfortable environment including patient gardens and free car parking. The hospital is a premium private facility, dedicated to the highest standards of cleanliness, clinical care and excellent patient satisfaction.
Our patients choose to be treated in our hospital because they are confident in our medical expertise, levels of hygiene and the comfort and care they receive. Full capability in theatres to treat from the minor to complex Neurosurgery cases including the latest techniques in minimally invasive spinal surgery
- High dependency unit facilities
- Exceptionally low surgical site (wound) infection rates
- Ensuite bedrooms
- Diagnostic imaging on site
Our Commitment to Clinical Standards
At Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital we consider a clean environment to be the foundation upon which we deliver safe and effective clinical care. We are committed to achieving consistently high standards of hospital cleanliness and take a leading position among healthcare providers by sharing with you our clinical performance figures.
We pride ourselves on the continual improvement of our hospital to provide a clean environment to reduce the risk of infection and ensure our best clinical performance. These are examples of some of the measures that we introduced to minimise the risk of infection.
- All clinical staff receive annual training which includes hand hygiene. We regularly measure their performance against our clinical standards
- We employ an infection control lead nurse to help ensure that we adhere to policies for the prevention and control of infection, supported by a specialist at national level.
- All our bedrooms are single en-suite rooms.
- We employ our own team of housekeepers to ensure that wards, corridors and surfaces are regularly and thoroughly cleaned.
- We screen all patients who are at risk from MRSA before admission, so we can take appropriate measures to minimise the risk of cross infection.
- We use operating theatres with laminar air flow, an air filter system, for all major operations to minimise the risk of infection in theatre.
For more information about Mr Riddick’s practice at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital call 01223 266900 or visit the website
To make a private appointment, please call Mr Riddicks secretary Sue Sanilitro on 01223 479024.