Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital has the following current job vacancies. To request your application form please contact Helen Kama on 01223 266960.
- Pathology Manager (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Registered Nurse Short Stay Suite (Full-time and Part-time hrs available)
- Anaesthetics Practitioner (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Recovery Practitioner (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Registered Nurse Inpatient Ward (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Theatre Team Lead (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Bank Physiotherapy
- CSSD Technician (Part-time 20hrs)
- Junior Physiotherapist (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Radiographer (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Outpatient Registered Nurse (Full-time 37.5hrs)
- Outpatient Receptionist (Part-time 21.5hrs)
- Medical Laboratory Assistant (Full-time 37.5hrs
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital delivers the highest standard of clinical care, customer service and is one of the major employers in the region. Treating more than 45,000 patients a year the hospital has and has 68 beds, five theatres, a dedicated endoscopy suite, two treatment rooms and 22 consulting rooms and a state of the art physiotherapy facility.
The hospital provides a comfortable environment including patient gardens and free car parking. The hospital is a premium private facility, dedicated to the highest standards of cleanliness, clinical care and excellent patient satisfaction.
At Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, we specialise in orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, gynaecology, urology, ENT,general surgery, cardiothoracic surgery and ophthalmology and treat patients with a range of conditions.
The majority of specialists operating at the hospital also work at the internationally recognised Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Trust (Addenbrookes) and are amongst the best in their field, attracting referrals from across the UK and overseas.
The hospital has three major accreditations from the leading private medical insurer Bupa which recognises the quality of service offered to patients with breast, bowel or gynaecological cancers. Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital also promotes preventative health care and operates a Wellness Centre which offers a range of private health assessments, health and wellbeing programmes and primary care.
We employ over 200 staff including nurses, radiographers, physiotherapists, pharmacy, catering, housekeepers, administrators and porters and offer a range of both full time and part time positions. Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital support their staff in career development, and offer a range of both full-time and part-time positions.
Staff at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital benefit from:
- 25 days holiday, plus one extra day to be taken at Christmas time
- Private medical cover
- Wellness screening, eyesight tests
- Pension, bonus, life assurance
- Subsidised meals, transport season ticket loans
- Free parking
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounts on a wide range of products and services
Travelling to work
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital is situated just off the A14, three miles from Cambridge city centre. Cambridge is a cosmopolitan city with outstanding architecture. The beauty of Cambridge is the ability to explore the independent shops and cafes around the historic market place. There are brand new shopping areas too, with all the high street favorites that you would expect. Cambridge is also home of the world famous University, King's College Chapel and punting on the river Cam.
Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital is a 10 minute drive from the centre of Cambridge, 15 minutes from Cambridge train station and a 40 minute drive from London Stansted Airport. Free parking is available for staff at our hospital.
Good public transport links exist between Cambridge and Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital.