Preparing for foot and ankle surgery
Mr Dishan Singh has prepared the following booklet 'Preparing for foot and ankle surgery: A patient's guide' to explain what to expect following surgery. Please remember that every individual is unique and every procedure is different, so this booklet should only be used as a guide.
The booklet covers the following topics:
- Why have surgery?
- Information prior to foot and ankle surgery
- Information following foot and ankle surgery
- Important post-operative advice
- PRIE regime
- Post-operative observations
- Walking and mobility
- Advice to patients with a cast
Download the booklet 'Preparing for foot and ankle surgery: A patient's guide'