Some people are not comfortable about the way they look or the way they are ageing. Cosmetic surgery can be extremely successful, but many patients simply don’t want something invasive or can’t afford the recovery time.
Mr Simon Lee, consultant plastic surgeon, has set up a centre for non-surgical cosmetic medical treatments. It specialises in providing advice for patients who want help and guidance on the most up-to-date treatments and technologies that can produce results.
Mr Lee says: “I set up the centre in response to my patients questions and needs. I find that so many people are confused over advice they have received or information they have read which is often unrealistic or ill-informed.
“I have researched and invested in the best medical technologies around the world and recruited a team of professional and highly experienced staff. We have laser, ultrasound and radiofrequency technology and injectable products at our disposal.“
Treatments are offered for:
- Facial aging, including non-surgical facelifts, excessive lines or wrinkles and skin resurfacing or rejuvenation
- Body contouring with a leading cryolipolysis device
- Acne scarring
- Skin that is dull, blemished or just needs to look better
- Hair removal with laser or alkaline wash
- Sweating, unwanted or excessive
Mr Lee or his nurse practitioners can offer advice. They all offer injectable treatments and two of his staff have considerable experience working in beauty and can provide sound advice and treatments.