The Neuro Centre at Spire Bristol Hospital, The Glen, offers high quality, complex neurosurgery and associated neurology.
The Neuro Centre at Spire Bristol Hospital - a national Centre of Excellence
We offer a wide range of neurosurgery and neurology services, including:
- Facial neuralgias (head, ear, nose, jaw or mouth pain)
- Cranial neuralgias (headaches)
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Arm and neck pain
- Cervical disc prolapse and hydrocephalus
- Cervical and lumbar disorders
- Tumours, epilepsy, spasticity and head injuries.
Our Consultant Neurosurgeons, Consultant Neurologists and specialist clinical staff are at the top of their profession and have met stringent standards to be part of The Neuro Centre. Features of our neurosurgery and neurology services include:
- Your choice of Consultant Neurosurgeon or Neurologist
- Specialist Neurosurgery Anaesthetists
- State-of-the-art neuro equipment in theatre
- Intensive Care Unit facilities
- High Dependency Unit
- A critical care outreach team, to follow up all complex surgery
At Spire Bristol Hospital we consider a clean environment to be the foundation upon which we deliver safe and effective clinical care. We are committed to achieving consistently high standards of hospital cleanliness and take a leading position among healthcare providers by sharing our clinical performance figures.
For further infomation please contact our Private Treatment Advisor on 0117 980 4080 or enquire online here.