Registered Nurse (Full Time)
Salary: 27,500 - 28,800
Are you passionate about surgical nursing? Do you thrive in a busy environment? Do you have what it takes to become part of our nursing team in this pioneering private hospital? If you can answer 'yes' to these questions, then why not consider taking this exciting opportunity to make it happen.
We are looking for pro-active, hardworking and forward thinking registered general nurses to join our nursing team. We are a dynamic hospital covering a range of specialities including, cardiac, neuro, spinal and orthopaedic surgery.
The successful candidates will possess a passion for nursing and an eagerness to participate in team working within this fun, friendly and unique environment. In return, we will give you the support essential to progress your career including training, supported development programmes and post basic study.
- Hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council as a qualified registered adult nurse
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a surgical environment.
- Experience in cardiac, HDU, neuro, ENB 998 teaching and assessing or its equivalent.
Spire Bristol Hospital, BS6 6UT
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment.
Other Key Information:
This vacancy is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which means that all convictions, cautions, reprimands and warnings on your criminal record need to be disclosed. An enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service will be applied for in the event of a successful application.
Only relevant convictions and other information will be taken into account, so disclosure will not necessarily be a bar to attaining this position.
How to Apply:
Please follow these instructions to apply:
- Click on the link below and you will be taken to our careers portal.
- In the 'Job Search' enter 'Bristol' in 'Keywords' and click 'Search'.
- You will be directed to a page listing all of our current vacancies, where you will find the 'Registered Nurse' job listing. Click on the link and scroll to the bottom of the page to find 'Apply Now'.
- Here you will be asked to attach a comprehensive CV showing your full employment history and current salary.
Click here to apply
If you would you like more information or are having trouble submitting your application, please contact our Ward Sister, Yvonne Collins, on Yvonne.COLLINS@spirehealthcare.com and she will provide you some assistance.
Shortlisting date: 30th June 2014
Interview: W/C 7th July 2014
Closing Date for Applications:
All applications for this vacancy should be received by: 30th June 2014