How to arrange treatment at The Heart Centre,
Spire Bristol Hospital
- You visit your GP
- Your GP refers you to a specialist
- If you’ve got medical insurance, you contact your insurer to check if the test or treatment is covered – and to get authorisation
- If you’re paying for your own treatment, you call Spire Bristol Hospital on 0117 980 4080 to get a guide price
- Your GP gives you a referral letter
- You see a consultant at Spire Bristol Hospital, who confirms what tests or treatment you need
- You have your treatment
- Your GP is kept informed of your progress
GP looking to refer a patient to Spire Bristol Hospital please login to GP Connect.
(For overseas patients, a GP referral is not required.
Please call +44 117 980 4080 for a guide price.)
For more information or arranging treatment:
- GP referral line 0117 980 4070
- Private treatment enquiries 0117 980 4080