Hello health assessment. Hello healthy me.
We’re pleased to work in partnership with Bupa to deliver their range of health assessments at more than 20 of our hospitals across the UK.
In today’s busy world, health assessments can offer a chance to stop and take stock of your health and wellbeing. They give you a picture of where your health is at currently, with guidance on how to move it in the right direction for the future.
We offer five primary health assessments for you to choose from, and five specialist assessments, which you can have at the participating Spire hospital or clinic of your choice.
In January 2016, Bupa launched a new range of health assessments.
- Prices from just £171 – we offer a range of health assessments to suit different needs and priorities, including our Health Core assessment that costs just £171.
- Relevant tests – our tests are in line with the most recent clinical studies and are more comprehensive than NHS health checks.
- No need to fast – some other health assessment providers ask you to fast before your appointment. We don’t. So you won’t have to miss breakfast or lunch.
- Follow-up support – our support doesn’t stop when your health assessment ends. We’ll be there to help you reach your health goals in the coming year.
Our assessments are aimed at anyone who wants to maintain this throughout the different stages of their life. You can choose from our extensive range of health assessments to identify any health issues and take positive steps to help put them right. We offer five types of primary health assessment, and five further specialist assessments:
Our primary health assessments
Choose an assessment to suit you.
- Health Core - For a well-rounded view of where your health is currently.
- Health Focus - A focused view of where your health is currently, with advice from a Bupa doctor.
- Health Enhance - A detailed picture of your health, with male or female health checks.
- Health Peak - Our most comprehensive health assessment, designed to help you perform at your absolute peak.
- Mature Health - Get a picture of your health and fitness in later life with age and gender specific tests.
To help you address particular health concerns, we offer a range of more specialised assessments. These can be taken on their own or added on to any of our primary health assessments.
- Female Health - Talk through any female health concerns relating to breast and gynaecological health.
- Breast Health - A series of tests designed to help identify any changes or abnormalities in your breasts.
- Coronary Health - Make sure your heart is healthy and identify the main risk factors for heart disease.
- Colon Health - An advanced scan of your bowel, designed to check for polyps and other signs of bowel cancer.
- Advanced Fitness Test - Ideal if you’re looking to understand your fitness levels and improve your peak performance.
If you decide to have your assessment with us, you’ll be cared for by an experienced muliti-disciplinary team who understand what you’re feeling and are dedicated to your wellbeing. Your test will be tailored around you, with your choice of location and timing at one of our modern, well-equipped hospitals. All patients, either insured or paying for themselves, will have rapid access to some of the latest generation testing and medical equipment.
We take pride in the cleanliness of all our facilities – each hospital has its own infection control nurse, which has helped us to achieve a 0% MRSA bloodstream infection rating in 2014.
We’re pleased to report that our patients are happy with their experience with us - in 2014 we had a 98% patient satisfaction rate.
Download a brochure
How to contact us
For more information or to book your health assessment at a Spire hospital call 0345 600 3458*.
*Bupa may record or monitor our calls. Lines open Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
Bupa Health Assessments are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 631336. Registered Office: Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2BA.