Find out about our services
At Spire Alexandra Hospital we are equipped for complex orthopaedic surgery, hand surgery and specialised procedures. Working with our highly experienced physiotherapists and radiologists, our specialists can provide the care you need to return to fitness as soon as possible.
Our radiology department is staffed by highly experienced professionals who will provide you with a quality, efficient and caring service. At Spire Alexandra Hospital the radiology team works closely with our consultants to provide you with rapid access to state-of the art diagnostic imaging.
Whether your clinician believes an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging), CT (computerised tomography), X-ray or ultrasound would be the most appropriate scan to support diagnosis – you will be able to take advantage of highly sophisticated technology within a comprehensive hospital setting.
Benefits of our diagnostic imaging services:
- Little or no waiting times
- Convenient appointments
- Speedy consultant generated reports
- Professional staff
- Pleasant and comfortable surroundings
Physiotherapy and sports injury
Our highly experienced physiotherapists can provide you with the care you need to return to fitness, with an individual assessment and treatment programme
Our private physiotherapy treatments include:
- ergonomic advice
- exercise prescription and personalised exercise programme
- manipulation, mobilisation and manual traction
- muscle imbalance assessment
- pilates and core stability programmes
- post-operative rehabilitation
- soft-tissue manipulation / massage
- sports injury treatment, prevention and advice
At Spire Alexandra Hospital you can be treated even if you don’t have private medical insurance. With a fixed price agreed in advance you can pay for one-off private treatment when you need it.